Together we're changing the lives of children and their families.
- $50 could purchase a scalpel to be used by a surgeon from our cardiovascular, neurosurgery, orthopedic, urology, trauma, or cancer teams.
- $375 can buy the tiny catheter that can be threaded into a baby’s heart to help diagnose and treat certain heart conditions.
- $3,000 will provide monitoring equipment to measure oxygen levels, heart rate and other vital signs of adult, pediatric, infant, and neonatal patients in our hybrid OR.
- $5,000 can provide a stretcher that ensures patients are comfortable, accessible, and safe as they are transported to and from surgical procedures.
- $10,000 would help to stock many necessary supplies — like gowns, gloves, masks, cleaners, and sterilization devices — that ensure patients can avoid dangerous infections.
- $15,000 can help supply the prep materials, IV fluids, sutures, ointments, and bandages that can give every patient the best chance at a quick and healthy recovery.
- $25,000 can purchase the systems and equipment needed for accurate anesthesia delivery and patient monitoring during procedures.
- $50,000 can install the technically-advanced lighting systems required for minimally-invasive procedures.
- $100,000 will supply the surgical equipment our world-class doctors will use to perform catheterizations, complex surgeries, and minimally-invasive procedures.
- $200,000 would cover the cost of the specialized OR table needed to allow our doctors to perform cutting-edge hybrid procedures that combine surgery, cardiac catheterization, and MRI.
- $300,000 can supply our hybrid OR with crucial life support equipment, including a defibrillator, intubation equipment, and vital medications.
- $500,000 could go toward the installation of an MRI machine, providing surgeons with high-resolution images that can lead to more successful procedures.
- $1 million could support the construction of our hybrid OR, integrating unique specifications for space, technology, and equipment.
- $2 million would purchase a next-generation imaging system, which can provide advanced 3-D imaging to guide better diagnosis and greater surgical precision.